ART CAMP 2015 | Artzy Adventures
The Farjam Foundation is thrilled to announce Art Camp 2015, now in its sixth consecutive year. Art Camp gives children the opportunity to discover their creative talent while learning from some of the finest works of art from the past. Based around artworks drawn from Dr. Farjam's personal Collection, this exciting summer programme features a unique blend of learning experiences, hands-on art activities, and games.
This year's theme "Artzy Adventures" invited young art enthusiasts to investigate and discover the lives of famous artists through an array of discussions and hands-on projects that explore all art genres. Activities include: painting, sculpture, installation art, collage and performance art. Participants will also have the opportunity to view the Nasser Ovissi exhibition on display presented by The Farjam Collection.
This year Art Camp runs throughout July and August, from the 5th of July to the 13th of August inclusive. Children can participate in any one, two, three, or four weeks. Sessions run from Sunday - Thursday, from 9am -1pm.
This summer, let your child discover how an artist lives and works.
What: A summer of art and activities
Who: Children ages 7 - 14
When: 5 July to 13 August
Where: The Farjam Foundation @ DIFC
Fee: 500 AED per child per week, including all craft materials and activities(The Farjam Foundation is a non-profit organization. All cost incurred will cover the materials used for camp)
For more information you can email email@example.com or call the gallery at 971 (0) 432 3 0303
If you would like to reserve your spot for Art Camp this year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*child's name, age, week(s) you plan to attend, special requirements(if necessary), and contact information*
Here's what some of the parents had to say:
- "Thanks so much for giving my child a very enjoyable few weeks. He loved making daggers and helmets!"
- "My girls really enjoyed their time with you all at The Farjam Foundation. Thank you so much for organizing such a fun and interesting summer camp. Had we not been leaving, the girls would have been happy to continue the whole summer!"
- "The camp was educational, fun, and had age-appropriate activities."
- "I wanted my daughter to be part and within an amazing group of young people and to appreciate art - I'd definitely send her back next year, she enjoyed all the activities!"
- I'm delighted that my kids could enjoy arts and crafts within a setting where they were also able to learn about art and art history."